Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where the Wild Things Are: Sydney Wildlife World

The Unlimited Adventure Pass that I bought on my first day in Sydney at the Aquarium can be used to visit the Sydney Wildlife World! I decided to finally go explore the Wildlife World because I was yearning to see koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, and wombats!

The Wildlife World is located in Darling Harbour, right next to the Sydney Aquarium. It was so much fun! I was like a little kid seeing all of the animals for the first time…completely in awe of nature and that these unique, cuddly, prehistoric and/or wacky creatures actually exist!

The best way to depict my adventure at the Wildlife World is through pictures...

This boxing kangaroo LEGO model is constructed from 40,000 LEGO bricks!
This snake reminded me of Kaa from The Jungle Book...
"One's company, two's a crowd, and three's a party"
-Andy Warhol
I was not sure he was real, until his claws moved...
Koalas sleep 20 hours a day! I think he was the only one awake...but he posed for my picture!
Now there's a roo, mate
Cassowary: The World's Most Dangerous Bird...According to the Guinness Book of World Records.


I highly recommend a visit to the Sydney Wildlife World!

No comments:

Post a Comment