Saturday, March 26, 2011

LUNA PARK..."Just For Fun"

It was a beautiful sunny day in Sydney and I wanted to go somewhere new, I had heard about Luna Park and wanted to go experience the fun and see the memorable “Face” entrance in person. Luna Park was established in 1935 and hosts over one million visitors each year! I took a ferry to Luna Park (a return ticket cost $5.20) and as I got closer and closer to the entrance I was so excited! Luna Park has a carnival atmosphere, complete with bright colors, arcades, people on stilts and a Coney Island.


Entrance to the park is free, instead you pay per ride or you can buy a ride pass. I really wanted to go on the ferris wheel, so I splurged $10 on a single ride pass. The views on the ferris wheel were truly remarkable, especially on such a wonderful day! If you go to Luna Park, the ferris wheel is a must!


If you want more information about Luna Park or ride pass prices, visit their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment