Monday, March 14, 2011

A Simple Day to Reflect...

“The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
- William Morris

Some of the simple joys in life include a cup of coffee, a muffin and people watching. On campus I went to utilize my ACCESS member discount and bought a mocha and a chocolate chip muffin.
As I sat in the courtyard outside of the coffee shop, a Beatles album was playing, which made me feel like it was going to be a wonderful day!


I watched the people, listened to the accents, and thought about how fortunate I am to be in such a beautiful place and how lucky I am to have the opportunity to study at an internationally ranked and esteemed University. As I sat on campus, I marveled at the beauty of the University and how grateful I am to be able to say I study at the University of Sydney!

The University of Sydney is ranked #2 in Australia and is ranked #37 in the world according to the QS World University Rankings!

No comments:

Post a Comment